I've moved! Go to my new site, TMLCentral.com now!

Hey folks, thanks for baring with me through the transition. For those subscribed to my RSS feed, you will need to change that to my new one which can be found here. Thanks.

Peter

Also: Email subscribers change your subscription here.







Kubina and Antropov to Columbus...Could it go Down?


Here's something to mull over. I'm hearing from a few sources that Blue Jackets scouts were watching the Maples Leafs game when they took on the Buffalo Sabres tonight. Who might they be looking at? Some around the web are saying they are looking at Antropov and Kubina.

Burke and Columbus might be a good mix - a GM who wants to make a mark and an organization that wants to show its fan it wants to once and for all make it to the post-season.

This could get interesting.

0 COMMENTS: