Hey all, not much going on in Leafland at the moment. I wake up each morning hoping to read that Burke has done or said something of interest, but he's kept quiet after shocking the hockey world with his Tavares Manifesto.
For now, we bandwagon and cheer for other teams. Who's everyone backing this offseason? I'm half-heartedly supporting the Penguins, but I'm also a huge fan of the Capitals and this year's edition of the Bruins. That might have something to do with the shellacking they handed the Canadiens.
- New England Hockey Journal has an article on the long and winding road of Jaime Sifers' hockey career.
- Newsday discusses Garth Snow's Draft Day plan.
- Mike Augello argues that the Sedins wouldn't be in Toronto's interests. You have to wonder whether the poor economy will tear the Sedins apart.
- Hockey Trade Rumours mulls the possibility of grabbing the Thrashers' first round pick.
- Mike Ulmer reflects on the Marlies season.
- Ian White gets moved up to forward in the Ice Hockey World Championship.