I've moved! Go to my new site, TMLCentral.com now!

Hey folks, thanks for baring with me through the transition. For those subscribed to my RSS feed, you will need to change that to my new one which can be found here. Thanks.

Peter

Also: Email subscribers change your subscription here.







Attaboy, Tlusty! 5 Goal Game With the Marlies

Jiri Tlusty potted 5 goals tonight in the Toronto Marlies 8-5 win over the Syracuse Crunch.

That's a franchise record for goals by a Toronto Marlie. Impressive! The jury is still out on this guy's NHL potential, but this is good news.

We really need him to become an offensive force for this young, rebuilding team to have an impact in the coming years.

The Leafs took Tlusty 13th overall in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. Read more about the night over at the Marlies website.

0 COMMENTS: